1. When will you ship my items?
All items are subject to a handling period before they are dispatched.
99% of orders leave the warehouse within 3-5 days of payment.
We will notify you by email when your items have been shipped.
- As soon as the order is shipped, there is a Tracking number assigned and sent to you via Messenger on our Facebook page.
Please allow up to 3 - 4 weeks for delivery.
- Our delivery times are a bit longer at present but we are actively working with our Jewelry craftsmen and creative Jewlery businesses to cut down the shipping time.
- Selected handmade items that I make personally are at my home in London and the shipping takes about a 1 - 2 weeks to deliver, depending on your location.
- I will do my utmost to ensure that everything is always shipped as soon as receiving your order for you to enjoy your beautiful item of choice sooner.
2. Why are your prices so cheap?
- The reason why we are able to bring you these amazing prices is because we work directly with the manufacturers and jewelry designers and ship most of the items straight from them to you. We don't add $30 - $50 worth of expensive but pretty worthless packaging on top of the item, which saves you a lot of money.
- There is a lot of work and craftsmanship that goes into creating these beautiful bespoke pieces of gemstones jewelry and that's where the magic truly is; - in the quality of the product, instead of the worthless overpriced packaging.
- Most of our products arrive in a humble down to earth packaging, but don't be fooled by that as all of the beauty is in the quality of the jewelry, not its packaging.
- We want you to enjoy wearing the beautiful bespoke jewelry without paying for the overpriced packaging.
- I make some of the jewelry pieces at home too, which gives me a great joy and pleasure to bring something truly unique to my customers. I will be running lots of Freebies and Competitions over the coming months, including many surprises with beautiful handmade packaging, so be sure to sign up for a chance to win. This is where I truly shine as there is nothing that gives me greater joy than surprising my customers with an unexpected beautiful gift that I love to add in, to make it that extra special.
3. Where are my items coming from?
Although our fulfilment house is located in USA and UK, some of our speciality items are supplied by jewelry craftsmen in other countries such as Australia, Germany, Indonesia, United Kingdom and China.
Sometimes your item can get stuck in customs and take a little longer for delivery. If this happens, please get in touch with me via the Facebook page messenger and I will check the status of your order. Please be rest assured we will resolve all queries to your satisfaction.
4. Why do you charge for shipping?
As many of the precious stones are sourced internationally from UK, USA, Australia, China, Africa and other countries, there is typically a cost associated with the shipping of the product. We are working with our partners to reduce this cost as much as we can to minimise the cost and maximise the value we bring to our customers.
5. Will my items be sent in one package?
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping.
Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries.
If you have any other questions, please contact us via our Facebook page messenger or via our Email address: needhelpTADS@gmail.com
We'll respond to all enquiries within 24 - 48 hours.
6. No Tracking Information?
If the tracking code is not working for any reason (e.g. International delivery), I have a way of checking on my system the status of the order based on processing information from my supplier. Please get in touch with me via our Facebook page messenger and I will check the status of your order.
7. Refund Or Returns
We do not issue any refunds on Sale Items. The reason being is that these are wholesale prices to the public. All sales are final on sale items.
8. What to do if you have received a damaged item?
If you have received an item that has been damaged during the transfer please contact me via our Facebook Messenger or email me to our Email address: needhelpTADS@gmail.com
To speed up the resolution of such matters, please take pictures that show the damaged item and send them to us by email or Facebook messenger.
We will endeavour to resolve every such situation in the fastest possible way and get your new item shipped out as soon as possible.
9. What Payment options do you accept?
We accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard and PayPal. We are also currently working on the integration of the Apple pay, which should be live shortly.
Feel free to check out our latest Arrivals here:
"Find what you LOVE and LOVE what you find... is our mission to make you happy..."